CELEBRATION OF SERVICE SPONSORSHIP LEVELS 2012
The Celebration of Service Luncheon is the Savannah Downtown
Business Association’s annual event recognizing excellence in customer service.
Throughout the year, patrons are encouraged to acknowledge outstanding assistance they receive at downtown businesses. Finalists are selected from all nominees and introduced at the luncheon.
One honoree is presented with the Ron Higgins Memorial Award,
named for a local businessman known for his warm hospitality.
Last year, approximately 125 guests attended the event.
TITLE SPONSOR - Exclusive sponsor
- Speaking opportunity during awards presentation
- Table of 10, prominently placed and reserved with a sign featuring company logo Exhibit table at event
- Opportunity to place promotional item at guests’ seats
- Logo prominently placed on event programs
- Logo prominently placed on STAR decals placed on doors of businesses around downtown Savannah
- (for 2013) retail establishments, hotels, Taxi Cabs, Public Buildings, etc)
- Logo on the header of the digital nomination form (for 2013)
- Logo on certificates given to nominees at annual banquet in November
- Logo prominently placed on email invitations
- Logo prominently placed on monthly e-newsletters before and after the event
- Logo prominently placed on event posters promoting the event
- Logo prominently placed on DBA website
- Recognition in press release
- Frequent recognition on Facebook
Investment: $3600 – This rate will include 2012 & 2013.
- 5 tickets to the event
- Logo included on event signage
- Logo included on event programs
- Exhibit table at event Logo included on email invitations
- Logo included on monthly e-newsletters before and after the event
- Logo included on event posters promoting the event
- Recognition on Facebook
- Exhibit table at event $125 plus $35 for lunch
- $225 for non-member (includes $100 membership fee ) plus $35 for lunch
- SIGN UP by EARLY and get FREE LUNCH!